Looking for a natural food additive to boost your greyhound's health? Golden Paste is a powerful antioxidant and a superb supplement that is known for its anti-inflammatory properties.
- 250 ml Water (= 1 cup)
- 70 g Curcuma/Turmeric Powder (= 1/2 cup)
- 70 ml Organic Coconut Oil (= 4 tbsp)
- 2.5 g Ground Black Pepper (= 2 tsp)
Combine water and curcuma/turmeric powder in a small pan and bring to a boil. Simmer on low to medium heat for 5-10 minutes while stirring until it forms a smooth, thick paste.
Once a paste has formed, take pan off the heat and add the organic coconut oil as well as the ground black pepper. Keep stirring until all ingredients are thoroughly incorporated.
Fill paste into a glass mason jar, let cool, seal and then store in the fridge for up to 3 weeks.
- Dosing: 1/4 tsp per 10 pounds of dog OR 1/2 tsp per 10 kg of dog
- When first introducing Golden Paste to your dog's diet, start with a lower dose and increase gradually
- Turmeric stains - Be careful not to spill!